Tuesday, June 17, 2008

So for the past two days it has rained cats and dogs here.  I LOVE the rain SO much, however yesterday I was in a severe funk and everyone knows "when momma ain't happy, no body's happy".  Well I did some heavy praying for my spirit and peace to come back today.  So this morning when we got up it was raining again.  I prayed once again for it to be a happy day.  Thankfully I found a book yesterday that gave me some ammo to keep the girls happy on a rainy day.  And today I put it into action.  We played in the rain puddles.  It was SO fun - all of us sopping wet in our jammies and diapers.  It brought back memories of playing the rain from my childhood that were so wonderful.  I am just telling you it was so good for my soul.


Sweet E.G. learning to stand on her "land legs" as I like to call them.
Splish
Soaking it all in!
Mermaid Chick
So sweet, naked buns nursing after the play.
Puddle jumping
Sisters
Watch me MOM!!
I encourage all of you to go jump in some puddles very soon.
~h

2 comments:

Brooke and Peter said...

beautiful idea, beautiful people and beautiful pictures.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pictures! What a fun time!

Thanks for sharing!

:)
Justine