Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Celebration

Eden Grace and her favorite "toy" gift.
Check out that sweet new dress - I wish they made it in "Momma" sizes.
The girls met Daddy Clay for a picnic to celebrate on E's b-day.  We munched on many good things including E's favorite, Strawberries!!
Doesn't she look like you could just grab her up like a little strawberry and munch on her?
Mmm good.
The four girls born in five months last summer, came to help party with us at E's b-day party.
So proud of herself after eating her first cake.
She finally got the hang of it.
"What is that?  You have spent the last year telling me that I can't have anything like that and suddenly you just set it out in front of me and let me have at it?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Eden is such an absolutely beautiful ray of sunshine!!! I am thankful to know you guys. By the way, did you use spinach to color your icing? (ha)
Blessings! Kierlee