Friday, June 12, 2009

Medieval Feast!

Hello!  About a month ago we had a medieval feast to celebrate the end of our homeschool coop semester.  We had such a blast learning about Vikings, princesses, princes, squires and ladies, along with Shakespeare, DaVinci and so much more!! 
Here are some pics from the event.  Oh and by the way we did a class on dress making for the girls and we made their princess dresses!  I think they turned out well, a couple of mistakes but nobody would know if I didn't point them out.
precious P.
Too Funny, during some of the long speeches the dad's were giving to their young sons, Eden thought they were praying so she would bow her head and close her eyes.
Clay "got" to be king at the ceremony.  Basically he was the only father without a Son yet.  The Fathers were "knighting" their sons as squires and taking them to the next step in becoming a man.  So Clay was leading the ceremony for it.
He is going to shoot me for posting this pic.  I just couldn't help myself.  I love you honey!

The family.
I think she looks like an angel here.
Beautiful hair for a beautiful girl.

E on the go!

Grace and Peace.
Holly

No comments: