Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Girl's trip to IKEA!!!!

Oh man we had a blast.  It was a quick 24 hours, eight were spent in the car driving and another nine were spent inside the walls of the beloved IKEA!!!!!!
This is what 4 women can load up in the back of a mini van.  We would have strapped it to the top as well if I knew Clay wouldn't have killed me.


This is poor claustrophobic Megan in one of the side seats on the ride home.
Sweet Kaytie Jo surrounded by all of her new apartment furnishings!
Headed home.  Notice Megan peaking out above my head.
Four girls, 6 carts, $2000 = priceless fun.
The second trip around the store, they had to push me in a wheelchair or Colin Michael was going to make his way into the world early and on an IKEA couch.  I still had to push my own cart however. :)
YUM!!!! The other reason to go to IKEA - Swedish Meatballs!!
Breakfast at Starbuck's headed for IKEA.
Thank you girlfriends.
Grace and Peace,
Holly

1 comment:

Brooke and Peter said...

That is the largest shopping haul I have EVER seen@!!!! I LOVE IKEA! All that stuff for 2k?? Amazing. You look fantastic by the way!