Friday, January 25, 2008

I live in a bubble!


Well I officially have decided that I live in a little bubble. Ha- in more than one way! Anyways I have discovered the world of Facebook thanks to the guy that introduced Clay and I 13 years ago next month. We did a little mini reunion on the phone Tuesday night and he suggested that we get on Facebook so that we can keep in contact better. WOAH! IT is addictive! I have found people from my past that I would have never dreamed of talking to again and it has been some what pleasant to my suprise! It has given me such a happy outlook and some sense of adventure! I want to get outstide and live a little more!!!! I am SO ready for spring and to get these kids of mine outside and do a little gardening, exploring, hiking, camping and anything else that sounds adventurous for the day! I want to try new things! I am scared of my own shadow to be truthful. However, I want to drink life and live it to the fullest! COME ON SPRING!!!

1 comment:

Brooke and Peter said...

sounds like a terrific goal to me Holly! get out there and have some fun!!! your kids will thank you too!:)