Saturday, November 22, 2008

More Crafting!!!!

Kaytie Jo modeling her sisters new apron we made her.  It is double sided!
Back of Apron
Front Embellishment!  My favorite part!
I will so be making one for myself!  Sew CUTE!!!
This is finally something something I made for myself.  I have been crafting for others all month and so I decided to take a night off and make something for me!  It is a craft bag that I found in Stitch magazine.  It has a ton of pockets on the outside and is perfect for carrying all of your goodies or it would be a great diaper bag as well.  In my case it will probably be a cross between the two.
The other added bonus is that I found the fabric remnant at a "junk" store here in town for only $3.00!
This is Clay's latest piece of art!  I love it!  Sorry, my photography on this shot does not do it justice.
This is what the girls spent an hour or so doing one morning while I was crafting.  We don't watch much T.V. at our house so it was an extra special treat!  
These are sweet little stuffed doll patterns that I found under the freebie section on the wee wonderful site I mentioned in a few posts ago.  They are for Payton for Christmas!
 This is what got my crafting craze started.  When we went to St. Louis back in September, this is what I did on the road trip down there and our trips back and forth to our cabin and the sites!  Clay would tell you I missed half of St. Louis because I had my nose stuck in my embroidery!  I was pretty happy with it considering it was my first attempt and no pattern used.
Grandparents DON'T LOOK!! Skip this photo!  
These are photo cubes we are making for the grandparents that they can use as bookends, paper weights or nicknacks!
I know you all are probably sick of me showing off my crafty stuff but I am having SO much fun!  Hopefully it will inspire you too to be crafty.  Kaytie Jo and I are enjoying a crafty little weekend.  As I write she is sitting at the sewing machine turning out her own little Christmas  gifts!  We stayed up until 2 am this morning making an apron for her preggo sister whom asked her to make one because her belly is getting so big that when ashe cooks all of her shirts are getting ruined.  So about 9:30 last night we started in on it with the intentions of just starting and finishing some other time this weekend.  Well four hours later we finished.  It is beautiful and I can't wait to make one for myself!!
Grace and Peace!
~Holly

4 comments:

Lori said...

Holly, you are amazing!!! Love all of it!

Anonymous said...

You are an inspiration! Wow!

:)
Justine

kerri said...

Holly; are you still doing photograhy? My friend is a new grandmother and wants a portrait done of the baby; couldn't find you in the phone book?

Kerri Bynum (Brooke's mom)
kerribynum@cox.net

ginger said...

totally jealous and wish I was as busy as you are on the fun stuff! looks amazing.
love
A