Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy 33 to Clay!!

Sunday was Clay's #33 birthday!  The girls and I greeted his morning with 33 reasons why we love him!  If you click on the photo it will enlarge and you can see them better.


I just had to stick this one in here.  Eden totally passed out on me Sunday morning in church.  I just put her in the sling and a sleep she went.  I so cherish these moments because they get so big so fast.  There are already times with Payton I miss cuddling like this.
For Clay's birthday gift this year we did an unusual thing, we bought him a gift!  We don't really do this too much for the adults in our family.  But on his 22nd birthday (11 years ago) I bought him a watch and had it engraved "You Complete Me!"  Don't laugh, it was the time of Jerry McGuire.  Well he has worn this watch as faithfully as his wedding band and it has seen better days.  So the girls and I went and bought him a new watch and had it engraved "Our Prince, Love, your girls".  He loved it!

No comments: