Saturday, November 15, 2008

Blog Crazy!!! and a Craft-tea!!!


I have been gone for a while due to crafting for the holidays. We have also been very busy doing...well, I am not sure, it just has been crazy. However, late in the evenings when all has quieted down I have been searching the web for ideas of crafty ideas. So here are a few that if you even have a teeny-tiny bit of craftiness in you, you must check out these sites.









oh there are so many more and I will try and find them again for you. We are in Noble, OK for an early Thanksgiving with Clay's family and I am busying myself while the cook (Clay's mom) is fluttering about in the kitchen. So when I get back home and have my own computer to look up my favorite bookmarks I will share more.


A couple of other things I have discovered within the last couple of weeks!


Stitch magazine - http://www.quiltingarts.com/shop/Stitch.html it is their premiere issue and I LOVE IT. I have already made a couple of different things out of the magazine! They are very easy little projects!
This is the other thing I have discovered..It is a book "Living Artfully". It is a wonderful and easy read. She has good reminders of how all of us have the ability and NEED to live artfully. I am about half way through it and it is wonderful! http://www.sandramagsamen.com/living_art_newsletter.html
Oh and another thing I had the pleasure of doing this week was attending a Craft-tea at the home of one of my friends. It was so sweet and scrumptious! We all brought some sort of tea-food and a craft to work on. It was a great couple of hours with friends. Thanks Kierlee!
I will get home and have a little slower week this next week so I plan to share some photos of my craftiness!
Grace and Peace
Holly

1 comment:

MS said...

Holly! Thanks SO much for this post! I have been wanting to find some crafty stuff online too but felt overwhelmed by sifting through the ginormous internet for cool stuff...thanks for doing it for me! I LOVE the Stitch Magazine! Did you order it or did you find it at the library or from a friend? Did you see the pic of the messenger bag?!? I love that. If I could make one that would be even cooler (I'm totally a rookie. Don't even own a sewing machine...yet). Keep sharing girl!