Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A plug for children's music.




Okay - so we spent HOURS in the car with children over the 10 day span or so.  We listened to lots of kids music.  A friend of mine gave me some music for the girls to listen to in the car.  I realized right before we left that I knew this artist!!  His name is T.J. McCloud and I went to high school with him.  If we are being really honest, I dated him for about half a second. :)  He is an incredible and very talented musician and always has been.  So anyways - my little Payton is now addicted to TJ "the cloud" as she likes to call him.  I will tell you that not only does Payton like him, we as parents enjoy singing along and I do NOT feel this way about every children's singer.  TJ also sings songs for big people too - check him out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Surely it was more than half a second...

Glad you guys like the kidsongs! We read your blog every once in a while and its so great to see how God is calling all of us to good stuff. (we are *simple* fans, too!)We are on our way back to Nashville soon, so if youre ever in the area, wed love to hang out with you guys.

MS said...

Speaking of blasts from the past...Hi! Megan Schell (formerly Megan Henry) here. You did our wedding almost six years ago...anyway, hi! I was looking to see if you still did portraits of any kind and/or had a website and this is what popped up! We're living in Tulsa this year before heading to Morocco full time. I have a 10 month old boy named Henry...you look so happy and great! We should catch up sometime if you wanna. Blessings to you all!