Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Blogging in Spurts

Okay so blogging comes in spurts around here. It is called whenever I get more than 2 seconds on the computer. Please be sure to scroll down through all the posts because I have added a ton and did last week as well. This post in particular is pretty random with things that have been going on but don't fit into any subjects.

Ron Babbit and his crew. Kaytie Jo goes to church at Contact Church. It is a place for "urban ministry" to take place. So she has been asking us for years now to go with her and help out. The Church puts on a cookout for the families that live near by in not so great apartment complex. So yesterday we packed up to see what it was all about. For some of these people it will be the only decent meal they get all week. They were very sweet and the kids love all the attention they are given.


I could have taken this sweet little girl home with me. She was precious.

I did take this little girl home with me. She was very intrigued by the boys and girls playing basketball.

We had new windows put in our home a couple of weeks ago. This photo is of a carpenter we had come in and cut a hole for a completely new window!!! If you scroll down to the posting below this you will see my new window installed!
Payton was mesmerized by the whole process of the window cut outs and replacements.
A bicycle made for two? Well they think so.
One last Gerbera Daisy of the season from my garden!

1 comment:

Jerri Lynn @ Southern Sassyness said...

Found you, yay! I am going to try to get in your class tomorrow. I talked about the co-op (and you) on my blog today.

Looks like ya'll had a good time with the urban cookout - we really need to do that sometime - such a blessing!

Love coming here...can I add you to my blog roll?