Thursday, April 3, 2008

More moments and photos

So we have been doing several fun things that we have taken photos of in the past couple of weeks and I thought I would share them with you! :)  They are kind of in random and out of sorts order.

A fun visit from Nicole - Kaytie Jo's (our roomate) old roomate.  She is so funny and great.  We shared a wonderful meal of buritto bowl's with her.
This is cool mosaic table that we made as a community at church on Easter morning.
Payton eating honey seared chicken at Pei Wei on her birthday evening.  It is her favorite meal!
The big happy family at the big party on Saturday.
Kiddos decorating cookies to eat!
Payton has been doing a little photography on the side these days and this is one of the pictures I found on the camera.  I found it hilarious - hope you do too.
Payton photographing our garden bed with baby lettuce and spinach poking.
The four year old birthday girl on Friday evening.
Blowing out the candles.

Sweet Eden Grace swinging on the new swing set in the backyard.
Payton Jayde swinging and showing off her fruit leather in the backyard.  The girls got money for Christmas from grandparents and other family members to build a swing set.  So we finally got around to building it last week. When I say "we" I really mean my dad and wonderful husband.  It is a legal buy for those of you questioning if it is new or not... "the panel" of judges said it was okay because it was money received before the new year for a specific gift. :)
Payton and Eden on the front porch Easter Morning
Eden at our Good Friday service.
Payton and her fabulous Easter Eggs!
Payton's Portrait of Clay on a picnic at Mohawk Park
On a hike at Oxley Nature Center with our friends the Ruckers.
Payton resting on bench already at the beginning of our hike. She is totally a city girl, reminds me of myself a lot.  Hopefully we will get her past this city girl stage and into nature lover very soon.
This little thing was photographed by Payton in our house one day.  When going back thru our camera I discovered it.  We have been visited by some mice of late and I honestly thought this was one of them.  However after I screamed upon viewing it, Payton let me know it was just one of her tiny toy cows she was photographing.

Well there it is in nutshell over the last couple of weeks.  I am getting the camera all charged up and ready to head out for Atlanta tomorrow.  I am sure we will be back with many more photos and tales.  Between riding shuttles, airplanes and subways surely we will come home with some kind of fun.
~Grace and Peace ~
Holly

3 comments:

Brooke and Peter said...

I love Peyton's pictures!!! They are great... Love the new blog look too. Have fun in Atlanta.

Terry Laudett said...

Looks like Payton is turning into quite the photographer just like her Mom--interesting subjects of the pics she took too! :) Have a great trip! Love Janet Laudett
Yeah, I know--the account shows "Terry", cause it's really his; but I use it to comment, too!

Brooke and Peter said...

I LOVE reading your blog and getting to know you all again too.... ANYTIME you need a vacation or time away - please bring the family and visit us in MT!!! We'd love it and it is an amazing place to visit. . . good for the soul and the kids would love it... Lots to do and see!
You can stay with us anytime and we have lots of extra beds and bathrooms!