Sunday, October 12, 2008

Been taking LOTS of photos...mostly of other families

Well I have been VERY busy this week doing lots of portrait sessions(yep, I quit the photo business, but it is hard to say no to the ones you love), teaching photography classes, among many other things. Here are a couple pictures I have randomly taken while shooting photos of other people families. I have captured a couple of mine running and entertaining themselves while waiting on me.

This is my all time favorite of the weekend! I just looked over and caught them sitting on this bench. As soon as I pointed my camera at them, Eden made this precious little face.
Fairy girl, Payton.
E.G. running up and down the parkway.
Sweet little piggies.
Ballerina girl.
Piggy back ride from Daddy to the car.

Grace and Peace
Holly



1 comment:

ginger said...

wow, what I would give for pictures of my family like those. They are beautiful, it makes me cry! What a sweeeeet camera, great eye, and gorgeous family.
love ya.
A