Saturday, August 23, 2008

In my own little world.


I really do live in my own little world.  I am so sorry to have checked out on you all lately.  We have been TOO busy and I am ready for life to settle down and to get back into a good routine.  I have been made aware by many people this week ( two of which I had no idea they were readers) that I have a faithful blog following and they are dearly missing me!  Thank you.  I seriously thought nobody really read this stuff and I was just doing it for my therapy.  So for all of you out there I have just posted six new postings below this one...enjoy.

BTW - One of my readers wanted me to advertise that I am teaching photography classes this fall through Jenks Community Education.  So ya'll get signed up now ya' hear! For more info go to www.jenkscommunityed.com

Grace and Peace
~Holly

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

OH yes, I am an avid reader. I love getting to catch up with you and still feel connected even though we live in TX. We miss you guys. Love all your creative ideas. Only you Holly. I am so sad I did not see you on the last visit. I am hoping to schedule with you in November for Blake's 6 months and Kimber's 3 year pics.

Anonymous said...

Happy to see you back! I have missed your blog and almost stopped checking it. Thanks for the backlog of posts. Love the new living room, and that window will be great!

:)
Justine