Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Date #2 & #3

Here are a couple of the date updates.
Date #2 was dinner and dessert at our local hang out  - Riverwalk.  We had dinner at Ale Haus outside area.  We people watched, which is one of our very favorite pass times and has been since before marriage.  We stole a couple of kisses and then went and had some coffee at Kaffe Bona.  The photo of me with my coffee is pretty special because one, I am pouring over my new kindergarten curriculum for Payton and I to do for home school this year.  Secondly it was one of the last regular bad for me coffees I will probably indulge in without feeling tremendous guilt or consequences for after drinking it.  (Read the previous post - Coffee is very ACIDIC and something that I cannot have!)

Date #3 was a trip to the movies with Baby Eden.  She had a little virus for a couple of days with the only symptom being a fever.  So it being a Monday evening we decided to take her with us to see Get Smart.  We thought she would simply sleep through the movie since she was not feeling well.   We were SO wrong.  She was feeling much better by half way through the movie and would not sit still, wanting to walk everywhere.  We ended up leaving. Needless to say, there were no photos taken on this wonderfully worthless evening.

Well my photos won't post for some reason.  I will try and get them into the next one.
Grace and Peace
H

No comments: