Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Brooke and Matine!

Everyone meet Brooke and Matine!!!  Brooke is a friend from high school and we are getting reacquainted through blogging.  We have discovered kindred spirits with one another and wished we would have really gotten to know each other better then.  Brooke is now living a dream life in Montana with Peter and their new baby, Matine.  Brooke and Matine were in town seeing family and came by to say hi and spend some time with us!  I couldn't resist picking up the camera for a few shots.  Check out Everyday Brooke and Peter here and obsess over their beautiful and simple life...http://brookeandpeter.blogspot.com/




Thank you, Brooke, Kerri and Matine for stopping by to say hi!!!
Grace and Peace.

2 comments:

lauren and brad said...

I'm a faithful reader of Brooke's blog...sort of knew her at OSU and have reconnected through the www. :)

These pictures are beautiful! I'm jealous you got to meet the little cutie pie.

Ashley said...

Random comment from someone you don't know!!! I found your blog through several mutual friends...I was looking for an email address, but didn't see one. If I don't freak you out would you shoot me an email? (I'm not all that crazy!)
ashley at ashleyannphotography dot com

Just had a few questions for you :)