Monday, July 21, 2008

Back from M.I.A.




Hello!!!!

Well I am back from a lovely hiatius and I have way too much to say and not enough time to say it. The photo I placed on the title was taken tonight in our front yard. I just love it. For those of you who don't know...no we have not married in another wife, that is Kaytie Jo our roomate of three years. She is great, like a sister to me and the girls and to Clay too in one sense. We fell in love with a similar photo that is found on one of the photo sites that I just adore and we had to dulplicate it for ourselves. Here are a few more to share with you!

As far as what has been going on I will have to blog and share from the mac and I am on the pc. The mac has most of our photos from the on goings around here.

Grace and Peace

~holly


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE THE PHOTOS!!!!!!! Fabulous! I can't rave enough. I am sooooooo glad you are back in action; I've had blog withdrawal.

Lindsay said...

Love the photos also! What a great idea. You have really done so much with the house. I love all the punches of red - I love the people in the pic even more. ;)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Love it. We miss you guys. The inlaws are here this week, but next week we MUST see each other! I have had a hard couple of weeks, and could really use a good friend and smile!! =)Love you!

Anonymous said...

Love the photos! We got back last night, and this morning I am trying to catch up on e-mails. I had to check in with your blog!

:)
Justine