Wednesday, May 14, 2008




Well I have been "tagged" to list off seven random things about myself so here I go...



  1. The older I get the less of a morning person I am. I really need a good hour to wake up before you should converse with me.
  2. I keep a pretty orderly house but my car is a wreck.
  3. I can't stand touching ice, it is like fingernails on a chalkboard.
  4. I love roadtrips.
  5. I hate picking out clothes to wear everyday. Back in highschool I really pushed for uniforms so that we wouldn't have to worry about what we were going to wear everyday.
  6. I would go barefoot most places if it were acceptable.
  7. I can't stand for anyone to doubt that I can do something I love to prove them wrong.

So there's your randomness for today. We are working on remodling the kitchen and I am hoping to get some pics loaded of the process in the next couple days.

Grace and Peace

~h

1 comment:

Brooke and Peter said...

LOVe that list.... I too prayed at night that we could wear uniforms... Jenks was a rough place to be if you weren't into fashion!

those pics of the girls are amazing!!! so beautiful!